Saturday, February 14, 2009

graditude part 1..

this post is specially dedicated to all my loved ones who hv impacted my life in malaysia..
so,u noe hu u are!

words are juz not enuf to tell u guys how much u guys mean to me..i mean lik for me to even name all of u is just so hard!
but somehow or rather i'll still try to name some here k??if ure name is not mentioned here,don feel bad...its juz my short term memory lost..no hard feelings!

throughout my life in malaysia,lots of people hv actually left a realli deep impact in my heart...its lik when u take lil lil steps on the beach and the wave juz cant wash it away..its deeply cemented in my heart..

since i'm in primary skul..i hv always been a talkative guy and thx to a big bunch of my frens,i've always hv my 'gossips' partner..if its not for them,i mean lik my primary skul life would juz b BORING~~

as we grow,sometimes our friendship grew far apart and also becoz of our lil arguments tht happened along the way,our friendship grew closer and i thx god for it. i realli wanna thx them so much for their love and care tht they h given me throughout my years of growing..

i mean lik as we grow,we tend to change and sometimes changes tht happened might not always be sweet and good..if its not for thier tolerance and forgiveness,it would be so hard for us to continue this friendship..therefore i thx them fr hu tey are in my life and wat they hv did in providing me wit a strong foundation..a foundation of how to be a caring person,a good and understanding person...
thx so much:
cheng fei
choi yan
bowl
siet yin
jie hui
mei mei
utan
yee mun
and soooooooo many more tht i cant mention..(if not this post would be nvr ending)

i love u all...u GUYS rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment