Wednesday, March 25, 2009

photo updates...


hey peeps!! hahahaah..sorry for the late update again..but yeah..i was bustin my butt off again for uni stuff...cant blame me rite?lol.anyhoo..i'll let the pics talk this time...kekekek as they say pic speaks a thousand words..soooo..
prepare for a few thousands!!!xp



Mandurah Crabbing trip!!




me and wing..lol she's from hong kong..and yeah..stop the guessing..she's my beloved gf^^

we were preparing the traps and yeah.don ask me y she look so stunned..hahah XD


me and my first crab...oh i can say i help my frens scoop it up..wakakkaak xD but too small..cant be eaten T.T

don ask me what i'm doin...lol most probably preparing to throw the trap..

pullin out the trap...



yeah...so basically thts about it..we went to mandurah,serpentine river for crabbing..spent lik few hrs there...and i caught 3 crabs!!! u must be wondering why i'm so excited coz i onli got 3...lol
but we went in a group and the total catch for tht day was onli 7..lol
so i pretty much made quite a contribution..and ohyeah!!! we saw a dolphin when we were catching the crabs..hhaha..
but den we din eat the crabs..most of us went for mckers..lol oops!! sorry! mcdonald!!
coz.........
we saw this notice when we reach the river...

" the water contains a large amount of algae and bacteria, may cause skin irritation and rashes. enter at ure own risk."

lol...realli appetizing rite??anyhow...some of my frens ate it and they said its realli realli good!! realli fresh!
hmmm..i wonder its the crabs or the bacteria and algae?hehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment