Monday, May 4, 2009

my burfday!!!


the envelopes..



the cards^^ left to right: from genise, kit yee and grace & ritchie


wing's surprise for me..


she sticked it onto my bedroom wall


another shot


my 2 lil cake n wing^^


my first sabo in perth!!! ingredients: egg+flour+extremely cold water


tying me up wit glad wrap


tadaa!!! they baked a cake put of me!!

smashing of the egg

yeah!!!! i celebrated my burfday in perth for the first time!!!!
lol..it was memorable coz the whole murdoch zone celebrated wit me...hehe..i had 3 celebrations...hehehe

the first one in camp where i was saboed!!!!! looks lik i did a good job in spreadin the sabo tradition...hahaha after tht, wing surprised me wit a choc cake made by herself for the first time!! aww.......... so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!hehe xp after tht we hv some mini fireworks to play wit..which is awesome....

the second one is on friday,17th of april..before and after cell..lol
before cell, carol act suggested we make dinner together...so, i went to kimberly's place to make pizza n pumpkin soup. before tht, i was studyin wit wing in the library..but den she said she din wanna go for pizza mkin session coz she needs to study...BUT THEN....she rang up my sis and went over to my hse to give me a big present and surprise...so, basically the pizza session was a decoy..lol
so after everything, when i went bak to home..i got a shock when i saw the present!!! its a heart made out of our photos..^^
awwww...soooooooo sweeet!!!

the third celebration is on april 18th!!! my burfday!!!weehee!!!
hahaha xD
in the morning, me and wing went to harbour town for a shopping spree...haha lol
bought some t shirt and some thongs..burfday gift from my parents!!!hahahaahahah
anyhow,in the evening we went to a japanese restaurant to hv dinner...thxto the murdoch ppl..lol they booked 2 tables and we had a great time!!^^
after tht, we went over to euthopia for bubble tea...muahahahah played some games and did some crazy n embarassing stuff...but anyway...its us!!wakakakaka
den my frens gave me 2 mini cakes again for burfday..how sweeeet of them!!!!
lol...overall i had quite a memorable burfday...first in perth and many more to come!!xp

and also...i juz wanna say thx to those hu sent me a msg...wow!! u guys rock!!! thx alot ppl...i can feel the love...and also special thx to kit yee, grace, ritchie and genise for takin the trouble to send me a burday card!!! tht realli meant alot to me...u guys rock!! love u all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment