Tuesday, June 2, 2009

random post....

hey people..first, i juz wanna say sorry for abandonin my blog for so long...lol
exam stress lately, so din hv much time to update my blog...but anyway, this is juz a random post coz i am waiting for my lectures to be downloaded...
to be frank, this is my second time typing this out coz juz now my laptop got hanged and i had to restart it..soooooooo...there goes my previous downloading!!

ohyeah!! exam stress!!hahahaha xp
i am having my foundation unit paper on thurs, which is tml!!!
arg!!!! so stress!! stoopid interaction of society and technology!
this unit is compulsory for all first year students and its meant to help first year students to get familiar wit uni life and learn how to do research,referencing and all..
but too bad...all i think of this unit is giving me more pressure, more stress and more assignments!!!
but anyway, i am currently being a sore loser here, studyin in the wee hours!!

alot of stuff happened throughout the weeks..too much to say but too lil time to blog..so i guess if u guys wanna noe,juz ask me?or i will blog it out once i feel free...hahah but i shall juz tell u guys one story..lol

tht day i was handin in my law 120 assignment...i finished it lik a day before or something...so on the day when it was due, i went to the library to print it out..but all the stoopid and idiotic fools were sitting there playing with their facebook!!! i was lik !@#$%^ !!! so i waited for lik 30mins to get a computer so tht i can print my assignment and hand it in..but guess wat?once i got everythin done, i handed it in 10 mins late..a freaking 10 mins late!!!!!!!!!!!
but tht idiotic lady at the law school front desk din even bother let me explain it and snatch my assignment away from me!!!! haiz...shit heh?


ohyeah!! my sem is finishin soon!!!!!!!!! den i will try to work!!hahahahah cant wait!!!!!!

alrite,since now its 10 degrees outside here, i shall tell some lame jokes to u guys to 'warm' things up..hahaha

one day, a retarded guy went to a clinic to check out his brain. so in order to diagnose him, the doc asked him a few ques..the doc asked the first ques...

doctor: wat will happen if i chop off one side of ure ear?
retarded guy: i will juz lose one side of my hearing..heheheh

so the doc thought to himself...hmmm..this guy is quite normal..so he asked the second ques..

doctor: wat will happen if i chop off both sides of ure ear?
retarded guy: i will then lose my eye sight!

the doctor was very stunned by the ans..he couldnt figure out y did the guy say so...so he asked for the reason.

retarded guy: oh...coz when u chopped off both my ears, i will hv no support for my glasses...so, when my glasses fell off, thts y i cant see!!!!!!!!

LAME............hahahah


ooo!! my lectures are done!! see u soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment