Saturday, February 7, 2009

details and updates

i finally got my VISA today!

woohoo~~~

so,yeah...its confirm tat i'll be leavin for aus..my mum even booked me on the same flight wit my sis..

soooooooooo...........

if u guys wan the details,i'll be leavin on wed nite...

(drumrolls..............)



i'll be takin airasia x to perth,the flight is around 11.10..
T.T
so for u guys who wanna come and send me away,go to LCCT k???
i repeat...


LCCT....not klia yeah^^


i just cant believe tht i'll be leavin for aus so fast lar....haiz..
wat to do???
i'm leavin for a better future...>.<

anyhoo......
today(oops!! i meant yesterday), i'm suppose to go for my frens farewell party and giv him a realli good sabo!

BUT.....

my parents insisted tht i must go for the family dinner...
and yes i gave in...
so waT???

I ACT HAD LOADS OF FUN!!!xp

anyhow,its juz sooooooooo sweet at times to see me and my whole family act spend time together and bond eventhough all we did was juz EATIN,EATIN,EATIN and EATIN..

considering the fact tht i'll be leavin wit my sis to aus,my dad will be goin bak to beijing to work an m mum will stay bak in malaysia
it kinda feels lik my family is this united nations thingy..xD





anyhow....to ONE of my fren hu's been complainin tht i don look sad enuf....


I'M SAD!!!!AND I MISS U!!!


hehz xp
tats bout it lar...

toodles~


2 comments:

  1. I know i told you that i will send off at the airport...
    I'm sorry i didn't go..

    I'm not gonna give any excuse for not coming..
    I'm sorry..

    faster settle down and email us la.. XD
    JK ! take your time.. be comfortable..

    =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete