Wednesday, February 4, 2009

my first blog post.......WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!XD

hey peeps!! my first blog post!!!!
wakakakakak xD
alrite,now for my frens out there who hv been asking me to get a blog...
tadaa~~~
this is it...!!hahz xD
stop buzzing me di ar...lol anyhoo....i'll be leavin for perth to study in case my lovely frens din noe bout it..
i'm accepted into murdoch university in perth(western aus) to do my LLB degree aka law degree..
Soooooooooooo....
yup!! i'll be leavin on the 11th if i get my student visa in time...sobsob T.T
sure i'm gonna miss my frens in malaysia lik crazy!!!
ohwell,wat to do??
STUDIES COMES FIRST MAR.....
so to all my dudes and ladies who've made an impact in my life...
(u noe hu u are) hahz xD
I'M GONNA MISS U ALL!!!!!!!
aikes...got dentist appointment to remove my wisdom tooth..
toodles~




No comments:

Post a Comment