Friday, June 11, 2010

Lovelife: Day 1 Dishes

Have you ever got annoyed by the dishes that your housemates/ your family/ your friends leave around after a meal?

and sometimes you cant stand it especially its been there for several days and yet they are still not cleaning it away?

I live with my sis in Perth and sometimes when i get home i see dishes like this lying around the kitchen table and no one bothers to lift a finger to clean it up.
(sometimes i'm the one leaving it around^^)


anyway, today while i was preparing lunch, i decided that since i am very much inspired by Jaeson Ma to do a random act of love, why not i help my sis to wash the dishes???

so in the end, i decided to help my sister to wash all her dishes and try to practice love just like how Jesus did. By putting other people first, humble down ourselves. at first, i felt as if i am a slave, but i decided to push on and cleaned everything!



at the end of the day, i felt really happy and my sis is happy when she got home and saw those cleaned dishes!

Lesson learned: Sometimes, its not just aout helping people. but its about helping yourself and a little act of kindness brightens up someones day and keeps their smile on their face.^^

Challenge of the day: Why not you come up with some random act of kindness and join me in this journey of love? or even better....HELP YOUR HOUSEMATE TO WASH HIS/HER DIRTY DISHES!

Did a random act of kindness? comment to me and let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. thats so sweet! getting more mature jovan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i did one today. i promised my friend to show her around the places that she wants to go. Even though i may need to scarifies my sleeping time and study time, i am showing her love and care.
    is that count?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! tht does!!! lets do this tgether!

    ReplyDelete